develop your trading systems to a new level
About this Course
This programming course is aimed at making the life of the trader easier by enabling one to develop his or her own MQL5 programs, and augment his or her trading skills through automation.
- Low information diet – take only what you need to move on to the next section or lesson
- Learn the rules of trading which you may use as well to enhance your own manual trading
- Develop MQL5 programming skills and learn to apply to solve common problems in both manual and automated trading
This course has everything you need to get started in algorithmic trading.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MT4 & MT5?
- MetaTrader 4 is best suited for Dealing Desk brokers.
- MQL4 is a Modular programming language; while MQL5 is Object-Oriented (OOP).
- MQL5 gives you more accessibility and freedom in programming.
- Precision; perfect!
- MetaTrader 4 is unable to use Tick Data, while MetaTrader 5 uses tick data for backtest.
- In MetaTrader 5, you can use additional charts in backtest, but is MT4 it’s not possible!
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
Mehdi SAFAEI started his financial markets and Forex trading activity in 2002; and in 2008, he provided the first trading system in Iran called Profit Plus—similar to T3 Fibs ProTrader (winner of 2002) trading strategy for MetaTrader 4. Study, research and strategic research on the financial markets, especially international ones, was the main focus, finally in 2012, with the cooperation of several researchers, programmers and financial theorists, succeeded in developing trading systems based on artificial intelligence.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. In this course, programming is being taught from the very beginning. But we would like to suggest you to study a little about the basics of programming and specially MQL5.
Not necessarily. MQL5 is NOT an update for MQL4. You can start by MQL5 from scratch. But if you know MQL4 programming and MQL5 together, you are dominant on all aspects of programming different trading strategies. Moreover, learning MQL5 would be easier for those who already know MQL4.
Absolutely no. As a newbie, you need a lot of practice, solving different challenges, and doing small projects to become master in MQL5 programming.
This question cannot be answered easily! It all depends on you, and how much you practice programming during a day; how much you love programming. Generally, you need at least one year of practice to become a professional MQL5 programmer.
You can take other MQL5 courses to develop yourself and meet new challenges. But it is not necessary. You will learn everything you need in this course. Then, practice makes you perfect!
It is NOT necessary. MQL5 is a comprehensive programming language that satisfies all your needs in financial markets. However, it is suggested to lean Python as a complementary language to enhance programming abilities.